Thursday, September 27, 2012

ELF Haul... AGAIN!!! :D



So I got two of my three ELF orders already so I'm going to go ahead and show you these. The third one will most likely get here on Monday. So I did go overboard on the ELF hauling just a bit right? Just a tad hahaha :D I love ELF what can I say?! Ok So I just took pictures of the things I totally forgot to do swatches because I was busy with my son who at the moment is asleep and will probably wake up any minute but anyways on to the products. The products will not  be grouped in the way they were ordered. I'm just going to group similar things together.


First up I ordered some blushes. I got in total seven blushes I believe. All from the Studio line. I am missing Giddy Gold which I will hopefully get next time I make another order. Some of these are also so much brighter in person than they are in the pictures and all of them are gorgeous! There is a variation from semi-matte to intense shimmer.


Next up I got the three blush/bronzer duos they had. I love all three! Oh and St. Lucia is the same as the original bronzed/blushed duo! I took it out of the package and compared it and then flipped it around, looked at the sticker that has the name and it said blushed and bronzed! So it is the same as the original one. Also I have been reading on blogs and seeing on Youtube that the packaging is smaller on these new ones but I compared it to my blushed/bronzed that I already had and they are the same size. So I have no idea what is going on. But these are really nice duos. I highly recommend them! 




Then I also got two of the baked blushes. I like them both but they are extremely shimmery. I will probably use Pinktastic as a highlighter. I have another one in the order I will get on Monday and then one that is always out of stock so I will have to wait on that one as well as the baked bronzers since the two that I really want are always out of stock :/ Anyways these have really good texture and I really think they are gorgeous but if you really don't like shimmer, don't get them.



Next up I got some concealers! I got 4 of these Tone Correcting Concealers in Light Beige and let me just tell you the color you see is not the color that is in the tube. I have no idea why. But Light Beige is more yellowy than it looks in the tube. It has a pretty good consistency but I have not yet tested it on my face but so far I like how it feels. I also got two All Over Cover Sticks in Apricot Beige and it works amazing! It has great coverage! I also got a Cover Everything Concealer in Light and it is really nice as well. I could see myself using this to conceal my brows because it has a really nice creamy consistency. 





















Now for the random  buys haha! I got a concealer brush from the Essential line. I also got two liquid liners from the Essential line which are gorgeous! I really like them. I also got a brow kit from the Studio line in Medium. I like it, the powder is really soft and almost feels creamy! I also got two lipsticks from the Essential line in Voodoo and Fantasy which are gorgeous colors and these lipsticks are really good. I already have some from this line and they are a good consistency and they smell fruity! I also got a Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze which is exactly what it is named hahaha :) I also got two Eye Primers in Sheer which I didn't take a picture of because I forgot haha but they are just the primers from the Essential line.


















So that is EVERYTHING that I got lol It's a lot I know! But I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you for reading!! Until next time! Have a amazing day!

XOXO
  ~Belem~







6 comments:

  1. omg amazing haul! i love the blush and bronzer duos! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know they are amazing! I highly recommend!

      Delete
  2. I love ELF, but I haven't purchased from them in a while! My last huge ELF haul happened last year sometime lol But it IS so easy to go overboard, isn't it?! lol So I don't blame you! Of those products, I have Pink Passion. You got a lot of nice stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is extremely easy to go overboard! They have so much great stuff! Yea I know it is some amazing stuff! I'm glad that I like all of the products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing haul! I only have one ELF product which is the Pink Passion blush. I'm liking the look of the blush/bronzer duos though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them! They are amazing and really pigmented and a nice texture!

      Delete