Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Haul!

 So this weekend I didn't do too much shopping either but I had a wonderful weekend nonetheless. I went to a couple stores and found some awesome stuff and I am still waiting for some stuff I have in the mail :/ I hate waiting...

So first up I went to a drugstore that is kind of like Walgreens but I think it is only around here and not national so I won't say the name. Sorry! :/


 I got two LOL Lip Out Loud! Glosses from Jordana in BTW which is a really pretty coral-y pretty color and FYI which is a really pretty bubblegum pink. I also got a Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder in Creamy Beige. I got a Sinful Colors polish in All Mighty which is a really pretty blue with kind of greenish undertones. Finally I got a Covergirl single eyeshadow in Indigo Impact which was on sale for $1.49! Yay! I had been eyeing this color for a while now.
Then I went to Dollar General and they recently set up a L.A. Colors display which contains only polishes and some nail polish remover wipes. I wish I could've taken a picture. But I did get some polishes that I didn't have and that were really pretty. I got in order from left to right:
1st Row: Deluxe, Fresh Peach, Confetti, Wisteria
2nd Row: Delicate, Meadow, Mint ,Whipped
Each for $1
 Then I went to see what Target had on sale and I found a few good things. First I got 3 Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polishes in Fast Fuchsia, Magenta Moves and Blue By! each for $1.78! I also got this Almay set that came with an eyeshadow trio and some makeup remover wipes for $2.98 and this was the only one that was left the Blue eyes Smoky i-kit so I snatched it right up!

 Last I went to Dollar Tree and the following pictures are all things I there. First I got this L'Oreal Wear Infinite Silky Powder & Eye Liner pencil in Brown Suede and let me just tell you this pencil is so soft and silky! It's awesome! Then I also got some L.A. Colors nail treatments. I got Super Strength which helps prevent your nails from chipping. I also got a Rapid Dry Top Coat which is just what it says lol :) Then I also got Mega Grow which protects & helps problem nails maximum growth. And last I got 2 N.Y.C. concealers in Green to conceal red blemishes and scars.

  

 I also got this L.A. Colors Bold Eyes eyeshadow palette in Audacious which has some really pretty marbled eyeshadows. :)
 

And last I got these three hair brushes because I just thought they were really cute and I needed a vented hair brush so I just went ahead and got two other ones and they work pretty good.

















So that is the end of my weekend haul I hope you guys enjoyed and you guys found some pretty awesome things this weekend as well! Have an awesome day and until next time!

XOXO
   ~Belem~

4 comments:

  1. Love the L.A. nail polish,the glitter one it's sooo awesome.
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! can't wait to see swatches of the nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to get them up as soon as possible but I already tried the light pink color and it is awesome!

      Delete