Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weekend Haul!

 This weekend I just got a little bit of things. Some things I had been looking for for a while like the Sinful Colors nail polishes and the Wet n Wild nail polishes. The rest of the stuff was some random finds that I got while at the stores.


First up I got these Eyes Smudge pots at a local dollar store. They are the ones that are sold at Hot Topic for $3.99 but I got each for $1. They carry all sorts of goodies there and sometimes they have closeouts.













L to R: Muse, In The Mist, Smokin, Inkwell, Mesmerize and Jungle Trail


Next up I went to Walgreens because I had been wanting to find the Sinful colors Muse/Enchanted collection and the Wet n Wild's Pick Your Poison collection and lucky me! I found them both! Oh I also found the ELF Disney Villain's sets but I really didn't want them that bad. I also found this eyeshadow set from Wet n Wild for .49! I got the color Spellbound which I had been eyeing for a while. They also had other colors and even some lipstick sets. I wish I would have known so I could have gotten some of the lipsticks but they were colors I already had from the Megalast collection.
L to R: Poison Ivy, Toxic Apple, Venomous Vixen, Lethal Injection, Deadly Dose and Root Of All Evil

Only $0.49! Say What?!


 Next I went to two Dollar Trees.  I got these L'Oreal Super Liners at one Dollar Tree and the blushes at another one. I didn't swatch the blushes because it was hard to capture the colors. I also got a Glitter Gloss from ELF at the Dollar Tree where I got the blushes but I couldn't find it when I was going to take the pictures. I got it in the color Golden Glitz.





















L to R: Blue Jaded, Lucky Starling, French Kiss, Gold Thrush, Twilight and Purple Craze
















I hope you guys enjoyed this little haul and I know I had said no more shopping but I gave in! Next haul will probably be my birthday haul if not my ELF haul I am just waiting to get all of it to do one big haul. Thank you for reading!

XOXO
  ~Belem~


3 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I love the L'Oreal liners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! those liners look gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And they are extremely gorgeous in person!!

      Delete