This is the eye look. I used a really pretty coppery color from the palette as the main focus which looked way better in person believe me!
On my lips I just used Wet n Wild's Megashield lipstick in Peach Keen which I think is a really nice color to go with this look. It is a really pretty coppery nude color. It is a really pretty everyday color!
I used Jordana's Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara which is my all time favorite mascara! It makes my eyelashes amazing! I also used Jordana's FabuLiner on my top lashline and on my inner bottom lash line I used L.A. Colors Glitter Liner in Firefly.
2. I took this copper color and put it in the middle of my lid.
3. I took this light shimmery color and put it in the inner part of my eyelid blending it in with the copper color.
4. Is really supposed to be #5 put I mixed them up! :/ I took this color on my outer V and up into my crease to darken it up a bit.
5. I then took #4 and applied it as my highlight color as well as using it to blend out any harsh lines.
6. I lined my eyes added mascara, then added the gold glitter liner in the inner part of my lower lash line.
7. I took this "MAC" pigment that I got off of Ebay and added it to my inner tear duct to give it something extra.
8. And you are done!
I hope you guys enjoyed this look although it's quite simple because I had important errands to run so sorry :/ Anyways I hope you guys have a good night and good next day!
P.S. Only NINE more days and I'm 21!!! YAYAY :D