Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Haul!

         So this weekend I really didn't get much at the stores because I ordered some palettes off of ebay and I have and order from elf in the mail as well. So for right now this is what I have! It's not much but it's good enough :) By the way Sinful Colors nail polishes are .99 cents this week!

I went to quite a few stores and I would've gotten more stuff but like I said I have stuff in the mail so for now this is okie dokie :)
I went to Walgreens, Ross, Deals, Family Dollar and USA Drug but I only got stuff from three stores.

First up  USA Drug:
Fantasy Makers palettes- Meteor Shower (blues) and Stars & Snipes (reds and blacks)
Covergirl palette- Urban Basics
Wet n Wild Megashield lipstick- Bare-ly Legal
Wet n Wild single eyeshadows- Lagoon, Envy and Brulee 


Ross:
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation Creamy Beige
Cosmetic Arts nail polish- Red with holo flakes


Finally Walgreens:
Sinful Colors- Midnight Blue, Courtney Orange and Matte Nirvana
Wet n Wild Glamrock Intense Shimmer eyeshadow set with black eyeliner
Wet n Wild Bare It All Megalast lipstick with lipliner in Brandy Wine


Thank you for reading! :) Have a super day!
                                             XOXO   ~Belem~

5 comments:

  1. never heard of fantasy makers, are they good? Also, do you know if they are cruelty free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a cream shadow with a dusting of glitter on top. So it can go either way being a creme you know? They are cruelty free! They are made by Wet n Wild Cosmetics and they are cruelty free. :)

      Delete
  2. nice goodies chica!!! Hope your doing great!! take care.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm doing good just missing my dad... I hope you're doing pretty good yourself! And I am just waiting for another blog post from you! :)

      Delete