1. First I put this yellow on the inner 1/3 of my lid.
2. Then I put this orange in the middle of my lid blending it together with the yellow so you get a nice transition.
3. I then took this red and put it on my outer lid and blended it out with the orange so it blends nicely. I took a fluffy brush and blended my crease out so that the colors were blended and not harsh lines.
4. I took this green under my lower lash line.
5. I lined my upper lash line, added mascara and added a skin tone eyeliner to my water line and tada!
I hope you guys enjoyed this look and it is titled like this because the day I wore this look it was raining like crazy here! So I hope that explains it hahaha! :)
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!