Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Weekend Haul! :D


So here is another weekend haul! Well it's not really a weekend haul it was from last Thursday but I have another haul from Saturday but I didn't want to make the haul to big! So onto the awesome goodies I got!

Dollar Tree:
I got a BUNCH of Maybelline lipsticks! I just noticed I think some things are missing in the picture lol but you get the idea right? Obviously everything was a dollar there so onto the pictures!

Strike A Pose, Paparazzie and Barracuda
La Vida Loca, Kitty Girl and Yes Yes
The Best Of Broadway
Queens Boulevard
Manhattan Island
Gothic Harlem
Shore Thing
Hot Couture
Tattooed
NYC Toffee Kiss and Lip Smackers Melon Kiss

Maybelline Moisture Whip L-R: 01/707, 90/156, Bermuda Pink, Rare Ruby, 21/321, 48/242, Cherry Brown, 01/707 & Iced Mauve 
Chic and Bold
Daring, Exuberant & Brave
L'Oreal HIP L-R: Chic, Bold, Brave, Exuberant and Daring

                                       
Maybelline Long Wearing
Maybelline Long Wearing L-R: Soft Plum, 15/705, 20/152

Big Lots:
I got a few goodies here! I had gone to CVS to see if they had their 50-75% sale (which they didn't) and I had been looking for these LA Colors palettes which I have been wanting for a while and they had had them last year but didn't find them there. So I went to Big Lots to see what I could find and just my luck! I found both palettes there for $5! Which I'm not sure how much they retail for, but I got them because I had been wanting them forever!!! I also found three Revlon lipsticks one of which was Siren which I had also been wanting for a while. Each lipstick was $2. I also got this Gliterazzi Journal from Profusion which I believe they had last year at Walgreens for Christmas and I got it for $2. They had two other palettes but this is the one that caught my attention the most. 

L-R: Revlon Colorburst Plum & Peach and Siren

Abstract
Inspiration
Ross: 
I went to see what they had at Ross because I usually get lucky and find these Color Club nail polish packs! And lucky me, I found two! I got each one for $7.99. The bottom one is my favorite because of the 5th color from the left! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul! Have a wonderful night and go check out your stores and see what you find! Thank you for reading!
XOXO
~Belem~



2 comments:

  1. ooooooo I love those Color club packs, I found some neon holo packs and a glitter pack. Must go see if I find more. Thats my favorite thing about Ross, its their packs like these!!! Those packs are a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Holos! YAY! I know I love Ross, I might go tomorrow to see what else I can find! I get pretty excited when I go there because it's so fun to find awesome goodies :)

    ReplyDelete