Saturday, December 29, 2012

Random Haul!


Discount Store:

There is a discount store in a town about 15 minutes from me to which I go about once a month to see what they have gotten and I always find awesome stuff and usually spend from $30-$40 there but I get such awesome things! The lady there even knows me now. Haha embarrassing but eh whatever. :)


L'Oreal Golden Emerald & Endless Pearl, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale
The eyeshadow were each $1.00 and the Bouncy Blush was $1.99


Essie: Mod Square, 
Sally Hansen Salon: So Much Fawn.  L'Oreal Stroke of Midnight & VIP Status, Chameleon (Can't Remember Name) each $0.99 except Essie which was $0.25

Revlon Berry Rich & Berry Haute each $2.49

Maybelline Pink Freeze & Nude Glow each $2.49
Wet n Wild Ravin Raisin & Wine Room each $0.79
Maybelline Pinkalicious & Mauve Me each $1.99


Covergirl Enchant & Enchantress each $2.49


Rimmel Moisture Renew Crystal Mauve $2.49

Prestige Romantic Red $1.00

L'Oreal Color Riche Balm Caramel Comfort  $2.49


Walmart:

As for Walmart I got two Wet n Wild single eyeshadows in the colors Sugar (white) and Trashed (black) each $1.98. I also Got a Wet n Wild Lipstick in the color Black Orchid for $0.98 and a blush in the color Heather Silk for $2.98. I also picked up a Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation because I had gotten one before that was too light for my skin so hopefully this one works. I think the foundation was $4.97. I also got three Limited Edition Holiday Chapsticks in Chocolate Truffle, Candy Cane and Apple Cider each for $0.98 and also the Maybelline Chai Latte quad for $4.97 I believe. 

Chai Latte

I hope you guys enjoyed this random little haul which was kind of overdue and just hanging out! I hope you guys have a nice day! Thank you so much for reading and stopping by!
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment