Thursday, December 27, 2012

BH Cosmetics Black Friday Haul!

Here is a very over due post :/ My BH Cosmetics Black Friday haul! I will have my Coastal Scents one up soon hopefully! But for right now onto the BH Cosmetics one. I didn't do any swatches, I'm sorry but I have tried these palettes and they are awesome! I love every single one and I was so excited when I got this package I just hurried and took pictures so I could try them out. I recommend these palettes.
Prices:
60 Color BH Day & Night $21.00- $12.50
88 Color Cool Matte Palette $19.95-$10
36 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette $24.95-$12.95
28 Color Smoky Eye Palette $21.95-$12.95
88 Color Tropical Matte Palette $19.95-$6.00
Total: $54.40
Saved: $53.40
I also got free shipping and you got the 88 Tropical Matte palette for $6 if your order was more than $25 I believe. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!














88 Cool Matte Palette
28 Color Smoky Palette
88 Tropical Matte Palette
Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures and got some cool things from the sale as well! Thank you for stopping by!
XOXO
~Belem~

Ps: I didn't take pics of all the outsides of the palettes but the 88 palettes were the shiny black case, not the typical matte black and the 28 palette was matte black. 



No comments:

Post a Comment