Thursday, December 13, 2012

Head & Shoulders!


So I was one of the lucky chosen to receive a FULL SIZE Head and Shoulders Damage Rescue shampoo and conditioner! I was so excited because I have been wanting to try Head and Shoulders for a while now! I do not have dandruff but I heard that shampoo that has zinc is good for hair growth and good for your scalp. I tried this the same day I got it and I loved it! The smell is a nice clean smelling smell. The shampoo is not transparent like most shampoos, it is very opaque. It lathers up nicely and the conditioner left my hair really soft! I have really dry hair so I cannot wait to see how this works out for my hair in the long run!

"The Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue system was developed specifically to nurture the scalp AND dry damaged hair with intensive care, leaving hair up to 10X Stronger in Just Four Washes. Because of the carefully balanced combination of ingredients in the formula, Damage Rescue delivers both, intensive hair and scalp care with the proven anti-dandruff efficacy of Head & Shoulders."




I hope you guys try out this shampoo and conditioner or at least something from them because it's awesome! Thank you so much for reading! 
XOXO 
~Belem~






No comments:

Post a Comment