Sunday, December 23, 2012

FOTD: Snow Sprite :)

It seems like I have not done a FOTD in a while.. :( So here is one!! 
I hope you guys enjoy it. I've had this palette and never really tried it, only swatched and I was feeling green so I decided to give it a go and I LOVE it!!! I love how it turned out and it being Wet n Wild you best believe the shadows blended perfectly and are very pigmented! I love this look! So onto the steps after some pictures! BTW the palette I used is the Limited Edition Holiday palette in the shade Snow Sprite.







Steps:
1. I primed my eye first with my ELF $1 primer and then I took this LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color Limeade and placed it only on my lid and blended it a bit so there isn't that much product because if there is too much of the product you could get creasing.
2. I then took the lid color and placed it on my lid leaving a bit of empty space on the inner part of my eyes.
3. I then took the crease color and carefully blended it into my crease and up a bit above the crease focusing the majority of the color in the outer V so you get a nice smokey color. 
3. I then took the tear duct color and placed it in my tear duct and a little bit on the inner part of my lower lashline.
4. I lined my eyes with black liner and used a black color to set it and then used the crease color to smoke it out using a pencil brush. 
5. I then lined my upper eyelid with Maybelline Eyestudio in Blackest Black.
6. I added a few coats of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.
7. I used my Maybelline SuperStay foundation and then set it with my Neutrogena Skinclearing Mineral Powder.
8. I forgot to put it in the picture but for my contour I used the ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in the shade Matte Bronze.
9. I finally finished it off with NYX Mosaic Powder in Love.
 10. For my eyebrows which I also didn't picture is just a color from my 88 warm palette and just a brow brush.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed this look and if you happen to have this palette you try this look out! Have an awesome night, an awesome Christmas Eve, awesome Christmas and if I don't get on here before, an awesome New Year's! 
XOXO
~Belem~



No comments:

Post a Comment