Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wet n Wild 6 Pan Palettes Sightings!

 So check this out! I went to a few Dollar General Stores and I found these two sets that each contain two 6 pan palettes and one liquid liner for $4!!! You best believe I stocked up on the one containing the Vanity palette! I mean at $4 you can't go wrong. And I had also missed out on the Pride palette so I got that set as well. I hope you guys can find them! Remember to look at all the Dollar General Stores you can because at one they only had the set containing the Vanity palette and at another they only had the set containing the Pride palette! They will be located where they have the beauty Christmas presents. Oh and usually they are behind this one set that has like 3 or 4 Wet n Wild mascaras so look around for them they may be hidden. :) Good luck guys!



Thank you for reading and again good luck finding them! 
XOXO
~Belem~

4 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO FKING AWESOME, i must go to store D:
    Thanks for posting this, I really hope I find them :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you find them also! And you are very welcome! Remember to look at several Dollar Generals because one might have one type of set and another will have the other set. :) or you might get lucky and one have them both! :) good luck!

      Delete
  2. I found the one with vanity ^.^ im soooo happy its beautiful!! love those shades, I would have gone to a second store, but I was with bf and baby, but they have NO PATIENCE whatsoever -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know exactly what you mean! I'm happy you found it!

      Delete