Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin


I will be reviewing another item from the Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox! These are the Goody Spin Pins which I was so excited to get in the Voxbox because I had been wanting to try them so bad and I finally got to thanks to Influenster and Goody! Yay! You can find these Spin Pins at any drugstore well really almost any store that sells hair products! They retail for $7.29 give or take. 

Pros: Comfortable, easy to use, easily accessible, affordable, convenient, easy to store

Cons: Price

Conclusion: I loved these pins for all of the Pros. They are so comfortable to use you can't even tell you are using them! They are also really easy to use, all you do is spin them in and to take out you spin them out. Couldn't get much simpler right? Even though they are simple to use, they do hold your style together so don't worry about that. Like I said you can find them anywhere really. The price for me though is a little bit too much considering you only get two pins. I mean all they really do is spin in to hold your style, I don't think they should be that much but they work good so you are not getting ripped off in that sense. They are also easy to store and to carry around. Just throw them in your makeup bag or purse or clutch and you are ready to go! I recommend them!

Thank you for reading! 
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment