Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sephora+Pantone Universe Palette Steal!!! Hint: $17!! :D

Ok so yesterday I got my Sephora order in. Now let me tell you what I ordered! I got the Sephora+Pantone  Universe palette! Now this palette was selling for $55 in stores I believe, it was $48 online but get this, it is on sale right now for $17!!! I had been wanting to get this palette so when I heard it was on sale and at an amazing price of $17 you best believe I jumped on it! And well it now has a new home in my palette drawer! YAY! I was so excited. Now I didn't do swatches but let me just tell you, these eyeshadows are pigmented and soft! They are awesome!! I highly recommend this palette and at this incredible price you really can't beat it! Now I would go and get it now if I were you, because this palette is EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION. Yup, that's right! So go ahead and go order it before it's forever gone! 




Thank you so much for reading and I do hope you get the chance to own this beautiful palette! :)
XOXO
~Belem~



2 comments:

  1. wow thats a great steal! im jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think they still have it on their site! It's awesome!

      Delete