Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream


I will be doing a review on this Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream that I received in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox. This is a nicely sized sample size! You get 1.5 fl oz in this and I believe a full sized product has 4 fl oz so that's pretty good. As soon as I opened my Voxbox I could smell something and I started smelling everything and guess what?! It was this hair cream! You could smell the product through the tube! So onto the rest of the review!

Pros: Strong smell, easily accessible, inexpensive, nice texture

Cons: Strong smell

Conclusion: I liked this product. It did work for my hair but not as much as I would have liked. Reason being that I have extremely frizzy/damaged ends/hair. The top of my head and the front part of my hair (towards my face) did really good, but for some horrible reason the back of my head has really coarse hair and it was not having any of this product! For the parts that did want to work with it, it went awesome though! It does say to saturate your hair and I did it but it felt like it weighed my hair down. I liked the smell, but I think that to some people it could be a big turn off from this product. It smells kind of like grapes, maybe because it contains grapeseed, they may have wanted it to smell like grapes considering the ingredients. I did like this product but not that much for the state that my hair is in. I think that for people with more manageable, less frizzy hair this would work better. You can find the full sized product (4 fl oz) at Walmart for about $6. At my Walmart however I found it for $4 and some change, almost $5. I recommend this to people but it could be a hit or miss for you. 

Thank you for reading! 
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment