Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weekend Haul! :)


I have a weekend haul for you guys today. I feel as if I have been slacking off a bit on my blog but I've been busy lately so I am sorry. I still have two weeks'  ago weekend haul :/ But here is this weekend haul to make up for it because I still don't know if I will post the other one. So let's get onto the haul!

Walmart: 
I got this Covergirl Quad in the color Sugar Coated. I had gotten this because my sister needed a mascara and I had a $4 off two Covergirl eye products coupon so I went ahead and got this quad. It was almost $5 I believe. 



Discount Store:
I love going to this store! They sell discounted everything there, from clothes to makeup, food and house stuff. It's like a mini grocery store at awesome prices! I try to go about once a month to see what new stuff they have and the lady there already knows me hahaha :D My son likes it too because he's usually really good when we go and he's almost a year old so I think that says a lot! I will list the prices and the name of the product in the captions to make it easier!



L'Oreal Color Riche Lipgloss in Soft Pink & Rich Rose each $1.99
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipglosses L-R: Soft Pink & Rich Rose

Revlon Lipsticks in Plum Baby (Pearl), Toast Of New  York (Creme) & Porcelain Pink (Pearl) each $2.49

L-R: Porcelain Pink, Toast Of New York & Plum Baby

L'Oreal Infallible Lipsticks in Opulent Organza & Forever Frappe each $2.49

L-R: Opulent Organza & Forever Frappe


Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks in Mocha-Licious & Vamp It Up each $0.79


Top: Wet n Wild Megalast in Vamp It Up
Bottom: Wet n Wild Megalast in Mocha-Licious
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick $2.49 & Le Gloss $1.99

L'Oreal Color Riche Le Gloss in Plum Rush & L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Make Me Blush

L'Oreal HIP Pigment Eyeshadow $2.99 & Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss $0.79 (BTW This lip gloss
seems very old school so I doubt you would be able to find this shade in the newer  ones they
have available. I haven't looked for it yet so I don't know if they have it.)

Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss in Plum Glaze 

L'Oreal HIP Pigment in Beckoning

L'Oreal HIP Pigment in Beckoning
 Dollar Tree:
I went to Dollar Tree and I found all of these Maybelline lipsticks! Holla! Haha usually the Dollar Trees that I frequent the most aren't very well stocked in the beauty department. I also got two ELF blending eyeshadow brushes. 



L-R: 20/152, 57/700, Sunset Frost, 10/105, 06/305, 01/110, Iced Frost, Peaches & Cream, 13/300 & Sand Coral


Big Lots:
I also went to Big Lots and found lots of good stuff! I was so happy because I found another one of the True Religion knock off perfumes which I love and it was only $2.50! 



SOHO Brushes 2 All Over Shadow brushes and one Angled Blending brush each $2.50

2 Maybelline Lipsticks each $3.00, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick $2.00 & Styli-Style gloss $1.00

L-R: Maybelline Designer Pink, Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze, Revlon Cherry Ice  & Styli-Style Pink
Walgeens & Flea Market:
I put it all together in one picture because I ran out of memory space. I had also gotten three Batiste Dry Shampoos for $0.75 each at the flea market but I forgot to take a picture of them. 

Sinful Colors Eyeshadow Trios in En Vogue & Barely There each $2.99


L-R: En Vogue & Barely There
Sinful Colors Lip Shine in L-R: Flirt Alert, Strawberry Kiss & Pixie Dust each $2.99

NYC Blush in Riverside Rose $1.00

So that was my haul for this weekend! I hope you guys enjoyed! Until next post!
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment