Thursday, November 15, 2012

Review: Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit

Ok so in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox I also received an Eyelash Starter Kit from Kiss Products which contains lashes in number 05, some little tweezer-like tool to help apply lashes and a little tube of their lash glue which I have tried before and is amazing! 

Pros: Easy to apply, glue works really good, affordable, easily accessible, comfortable to wear
Cons: None really.

Conclusion: I enjoyed these lashes very much. I have used Kiss lashes before and they are extremely comfortable to wear and to apply. The price is good for they quality of lashes and you can find them anywhere. The Starter Kit comes with all you need! It comes with an amazing set of lashes, an applicaton tool and lash adhesive! I have also tried their lash adhesive before and I love it. It works amazing. Also a tip: Apply glue to your lashes and let it get tacky. When it gets tacky apply a second layer of glue to the lashes and let them get tacky again and then apply. They will last all day! I highly recommend these lashes. They are awesome for the price.
Retail Value: $5.99
Places to find them: Walmart, Walgreens any other drugstore.



Thanks for reading! 
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment