Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Luscious Lemon Creme

I have a review for you guys today regarding the Vitabath Fragrance Mist that I received in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox. I'm pretty sure most of you guys have heard of Influenster. It's a site to which you can request and invitation and you fill out reviews, surveys and all sorts of stuff. If you do good posting things such as on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc you can unlock badges and you can get selected to receive a Voxbox which includes many full-sized and generously sized sample-sized products for you to review. This Vitabath spray is FULL SIZED!! How awesome huh?! Oh and did I mention you get these products for free? Yup. Free. The best word in the English dictionary! :) So onto the pros, cons and my final conclusion.

Pros: Awesome smell, nice packaging, smell lasts a while, inexpensive

Cons: Not readily available

Conclusion: I love the smell and the packaging. The smell lasts a while but like any other body sprays it does wear off after a while. It is fairly inexpensive on their site $9.99 for an 8 oz which is the size I got in my Voxbox. It is a Canadian brand so the only place I do know of ordering it is offline, which could be a downside. I love this smell and maybe I will order some more off their site sometime. I recommend these body sprays. If you like sweet smells I recommend this one! It smells amazing!


Vitabath: http://www.myvitabath.com/Category/WhatsNew/FragranceCollectionMist
Influenster: http://www.influenster.com/

Thank you guys so much for reading! 
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment