Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Heart Fall Tag!! :)




I love fall because my birthday is in the fall and it is such a cozy time of year. It's not too cold or too hot, you can have fun bonfires and drink something warm. Oh and let's not forget! THANKGIVING!!! 

                                                            Favorite Fall lip products?

Really just Chapstick and any lipstick/gloss I feel like wearing that day. But mostly some type of lip balm because my lips tend to get really dry!

Favorite Fall nail polishes?
Anything dark but I will red or pink or something bright! 

Favorite fall beverages?
It would have to be hot chocolate or really anything hahaha maybe some vanilla chai! Even something cold like a soda. Really depends the mood I'm in!

Favorite Fall scents?
Anything musky or sweet smelling. Such as Pumpkin Pie or Vanilla.

Favorite Fall fashion accessory?
It would have to be boots and Cardigans hands down! I just love how cozy it makes me feel! 

Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
I have never been to any but I would love to go on all three! They seem like so much fun!

Favorite Halloween movies?
I love the movie Hocus Pocus! Other than that really any that seem interesting on Disney Channel :)

Favorite candies to eat on Halloween?
Anything chocolate!! Hahaha I love chocolate! But at times it can be a bit too much, so by then I will grab some Skittles or some Starburst lol :)

Favorite Fall memory?
Gathering leaves with my sister and putting them on our trampoline and jumping! So much fun with the leaves all flying around you! Also when I was in kindergarten and we'd go to the pumpkin patch!


What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I have no idea yet! I might just do some dark makeup or something simple like that!



I hope you guys enjoyed reading and I tag all of you guys!!! 
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment