Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Elf Beuty Books!! :)

Ok first off let me say sorry for being MIA but I've had so much going on. I recently moved into a new house, my sister graduated and I have been taking a family member to the doctor. So I hope I will be posting stuff more regularly now!
But onto the exciting stuff! I went to a Target on Mother's Day. I know dumb but I wanted to go out and shop because all the good places to go shopping  are an hour away from whether I go east, west or south (haven't gone north hahaha) so I decided I wanted to do some shopping and then go eat. So we went to Target and of course I hit up the makeup aisles. So as I was just getting to the makeup section I saw on a little endcap display these two Beauty Books along with some other little dollar glosses and Sinful Colors polishes but I was definitely going for these (I also got the Sinful Colors polishes which I will show in another post).
These were $6 each but they are amazing! The box is the size of the "book". So it wasn't the typical beauty book packaging where it comes in big bulky packaging. So I just saw the picture of what the colors looked like and grabbed them, not knowing what the actual book looked like. So when we were on our way home I opened them and was super surprised and wowed! The cover is beautiful as you can see with little seashell designs and the font of "Beach Beauty" is also pretty. I love these sets and I hope they come out with more! They each come with 2 bronzers, 2 blushes, 16 eyeshadows and 8 lipcolors. There is a Day and a Night edition. 
I really like these because you have really all you need! The bronzers and the blushes are beautiful! I really like these and I definitely recommend these!  



Day:


                             



Night:







Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you find these and enjoy them as much as I enjoyed them! :)
XOXO
~Belem~


No comments:

Post a Comment