Monday, May 27, 2013

Another ELF Haul!! :)

YAY! Another ELF Haul! I know right?! When will they stop?
Answer is probably never hahaha I love ELF! But anyways I got a bunch of goodies that I had been wanting to try out and some goodies that overall I was just eyeing! So the majority of this haul is things from their essential line with a few studio products! But anyways onto to the pictures!



Plumping Lip glazes in L-R: Peach Passion, Fuchsia Fanatic, Oasis, Baby Doll and Wink Pink
Each $1
Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry and Hypershine Lipgloss in Bare
Each $1
Lip Balm Tint in Nude $2
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Candlelight $1

Lip Balm Tint in Nude $2

Shimmer in Gold and Blush in Blushing
Each $2 
Shimmer in Gold $2
Blush in Blushing $2



Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy, Eye Transformer and Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
Each $3
Studio Baked Blush Peachy Cheeky $3
Studio Eye Transformer $3 
Thank you guys so much for stopping by! I know that lately I have been posting a lot of elf this and elf that, but I have just fallen in love with them again every time I use one of their products! I love how inexpensive they are and that their products are so good! I am not being sponsored or anything. Everything I have posted on elf I have bought with my own money. 
XOXO
~Belem~

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete