Saturday, May 25, 2013

ELF Haul! :)

So I recently placed an order with ELF and I'm here to show you all the goodies that I got! I only took pictures of the items themselves. I will do swatches in a later post! I hope you guys enjoy it! I have really been enjoying these products so I might do reviews on the products as well! All of these items were $3 except for the palette, which was $6! :)





L-R: Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose, Nearly Nude and Natural




Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Confetti
Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast




Cool Bronzer
Golden Bronzer




Shimmer Palette
St. Lucia Baked Bronzer





Glossy Gloss Top: Sweet Salmon Bottom: Berry Blush




32 Piece Eye Palette in Classic
(The package says For  The Party, but I think they mixed them up. On website this one is the Classic- Limited Edition. )

Thank you guys so much for stopping by and I will have swatches up as soon as I can! :)
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment