Friday, May 24, 2013

ELF Beach Beauty Day Edition

Today I'm here to review and show you some swatches of the ELF Beach Beauty "book".  As I said in a previous post, I purchased these on Mother's Day at Target. They had two editions: Day and Night. I will be showing you guys the Day one today! :) Each of them are $6 which I think is a pretty good price considering what you get! They come with 16 eyeshadows, 8 lip colors, 2 bronzers and 2 blushes and a dual ended applicator. 
My overall thought of these is that they are awesome! I love how you get so many goodies in one little package. Oh and can we please look at how beautiful the front cover is!!! 
The quality of the shadows is the same as their other shadows that you would find in any of their palettes or quads. The blushes and bronzers remind of some that they already have out. Like for example the big blush in the Day edition reminds me a bit of their Studio blush in Tickled Pink and the big bronzer reminds me of their essential bronzer in Glow. I really do like the quality of the bronzers and blushes. The lip colors in this palette are kind of sheer though. They are more of glosses although you could build them up to get a stronger color. 
But all in all I do highly recommend this! It's an all in one package that you could carry with you in your beach bag or purse and you're set to go for touch ups during the day, since it is in a small package.  I really do enjoy these! 

So onto the pictures and swatches! 




                         



Two on the left are blushes
Two on the right are bronzers
Swatched over LA Colors Wet to Dry Makeup in Medium


These colors are awesome for summer!
Top left on pink/coral row is a duochrome white/pink!
Swatched over LA Colors Jumbo Pencil in Sea Shells



Look at that pink on the bottom left and the purply pink second to last on the top right! Beautiful!
Did have to do about two or three coats on each one!
Swatched on bare hand.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope this helps anyone wanting to buy this! I will have the Night edition one up soon!
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment