Friday, February 8, 2013

Review+Swatches: Coastal Scent Winterberry Palette

So I have swatches for you guys featuring the Winterberry Palette from Coastal Scents. I will be doing the other 12 pan palettes that I have from them. I have 5 in total including this one so keep a look out for the other ones. I bought these palettes a while ago and am just now getting around to doing swatches. I hope these swatches help out in deciding to buy this palette. 
I personally do like these eyeshadows but it isn't my favorite. It is a beautiful palette nonetheless but I don't reach for this very often because of the colors. I mean it does have some nice colors for on the lid some a bit for darkening the crease but they are all shimmery. 
This palette retails for $12.95 on the Coastal Scents website.
Now onto pictures and swatches!






I hope this helps someone out there! I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you so much for stopping by!
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment