Sunday, February 10, 2013

Reveiw+Swatches: Coastal Scents Think Pink Palette

So continuing with my review and swatches on the Coastal Scents 12 pan palettes, here is the Think Pink Palette which is inspired by Rose Petals. I really do enjoy this palette because you have a nice mix of mattes and shimmers and the colors are just gorgeous! I got this palette on sale in October because they were having a special during the whole month in honor of Breast Cancer and I believe they were donating part of the proceeds to a breast cancer foundation. I believe I got this palette for half off so it was around $6.50 since the original retail value is $12.95





I again hope this helped someone out! Thank you so much for stopping by!
XOXO
~Belem~


Direct link to palette: http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/palettes/eye-palettes/pl-hp-003.html

No comments:

Post a Comment