Monday, February 4, 2013

120 Matte Palette


So I found this awesome palette on ebay and I was instantly in love with it but I kind of put off buying it and finally decided I wanted it pretty bad so I went ahead and ordered it and I am SO glad I did! I love this palette! The shipping was super fast! I bought this on 1/10/13 and got it on the 21st! And in perfect condition! As the description says, it is all matte except for maybe a few shades which kind of verge on being satin. I think this palette is wonderful although some of the darker shades are kind of "duds" as in they are not very pigmented :/ I really do like this palette though. I did a few swatches so you kind of have an idea of how bright they are. As a base I used elf all over cover stick in apricot beige.




Link to the site I bought this palette: http://stores.ebay.com/TAMANALA?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! 
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment