Friday, February 1, 2013

168 Palette #2

I bought this  palette on ebay because I had been wanting the 168 palette. There are two versions so I might get the 1st version later on. :) Anyways I really like this palette! If you have the 252 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette from Coastal Scents then the eyeshadows are the same size as those in that palette. They are smaller than the ones in the 120 palettes. I am really enjoying this palette. I have been using it daily since I got it! I think I got it on Saturday and I had ordered it on the 10th of this month. It came in perfect condition.
Onto some pictures and some swatches! I used elf all over cover stick in apricot beige as a base.




Link to store where I bought this palette: 


I hope you guys enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading!
XOXO
~Belem~

No comments:

Post a Comment