Friday, August 31, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag

I haven't posted anything in a while now because of my father's death... But I decided to do a what's in my makeup bag post. These are always fun, right? I have a big haul for this month but I just haven't really had the time to get all the things photographed and ready to go so I might just do it in pieces if that's alright.


Well moving onto my makeup bag, it is a Clinique makeup bag that I got in a garage sale a while back, it was brand new and it's pretty big so I thought why not and I think it was only 50 cents lol :) I love me some deals! And sorry it's a bit dirty from being in my purse :)
So now these are the contents, it's quite a bit but there is actually still room in the bag after all this! As you can tell there is a heck of a lot of lip products in there and that is the main thing in my purse at all times. You can never have enough lip products! :)
These are the lip care things I have in my makeup bag. I used to carry around the Rosebud Salve from Sephora but it melted once so I took it out haha But I have two Chapstick Moisturizers in regular and the new green apple which is awesome! I got the Chapsticks at Walmart. I also have a Hot Topic lip balm in Cool Peppermint and a Chap-Ice Lip Care that I got at the Dollar Tree. 
These are all my lipsticks that I carry with me. It's a lot I know but at some point it was more than this! I will list them all down below so that it's easier to follow. A lot of pinks by the way if you hadn't noticed and nudes too. Can never go wrong with those two colors.

These are extras that I found floating around my purse after I had finished taking the other pictures but all of this will also be listed down below. As you can see more lip products! They are never ending in my purse haha :)
Oh look! MORE lip products hahaha these are my lipglosses. I love the pink lipglosses as you can see. :)

And last but not least are all the other necessities. I forgot my blotting sheets in the picture but they are usually in my makeup bag as well.












Contents of my makeup bag:
Lip Care:
Chapstick Moisturizer in Regular and Green Apple
Hot Topic Lip Balm in Cool Peppermint
Chap-Ice Cocoa Butter Lip Care Dark Chocolate Peppermint
Nivea Kiss Of Milk and Honey

Lipsticks: 
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks in 14 & 11
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
geoGirl Lipshine in  Strawberry Fields and Bubble Gum
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Champagne and Airy Fairy
Maybelline in Buttercup and Nude Blush
Revlon Matte in Mauve It Over and Pink Pout
Wet n Wild Megashield in Peachy Keen and Birthday Suit
Wet n Wild Megalast in Dollhouse Pink, Pinkerbell, Mauve Outta Here and Don't Blink Pink
Revlon Creme Lipstick in Wink For Pink and Just Enough Buff
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Born With It
Napoleon Perdis in Havana Natural Creme 
Milani in Rosy's Garden
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cupcake

Lipglosses:
Revlon gloss in Lilac Pastele
Elf Minty Lipgloss in Nashville
N.Y.C. Extreme Lip Glider Lipgloss in Park Ave. Pink
Sinful Colors Lip Shine in Pucker Up Baby
Victoria's Secret in Blush
Sinful Colors Extra Shiny Lipgloss in Wink, Pucker Up and 2 no names
Hard Candy Plumping Serum in Pink Lady
Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hour Lip Treatment in Tiara
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Pink Ice

Extras:
Black Radiance Black Liner
L'Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Mascara
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volume Mascara
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Concealer in Cream
LA Color Concealer in Medium
Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Midnight
Jordana Brow/Eye Shadow Powder in Brown
N.Y.C. Smooth & Natural Matte Powder Foundation in Metro Tan
Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive 
Spoolie/ Angled brush
Elf Zit Zapper 
Tweezers 
Kabuki Brush

Thank you for reading this post and for waiting out on me. :)
Until next time 
XOXO - Belem

 Fin
 


 




 

3 comments:

  1. love the new layout! and that is a lot of things in your makeup bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was in one of my sisters folders haha And yea there is! I've taken a bit out though so usually there is more! :D

      Delete
  2. What is the dark purple tube of lipsticks brand? I had one a while back and cant find the brand

    ReplyDelete