palette! Hope you enjoy!
I really liked how it turned out :)
I kind of don't like how these lashes turned out... Should've used different ones.
Lashes are Miss Adoro #62
Ok so now for the steps of how I did it:
1. I applied this teal-ish color on my lid.
2. I went in with the pink and blended it up towards my brow and in with the teal.
3. I took this purple so subtly darken the crease and help blend out the pink and teal.
4. I took a matte skin tone highlight on my brow to blend out harsh lines then I went in with a shimmery skin tone highlight right below my brow to add a little definition.
5. I then lined my inner lower lash line with the teal and the outer lower lash line with the pink and blended those two together.
6. I lined my waterline with a white eyeliner and lined my upper lash line with a liquid liner, added mascara and then my lashes, and finally went back with the liquid liner to cover up the glue.
7. Added my lipstick
8. Fin :)
Hope you enjoyed this look and I inspired you! :)