Thursday, January 3, 2013

E.L.F. 14 Nailpolish Cube

A few weeks ago I got this 14 piece nailpolish cube, well actually my cousin brought it to me from where she's at college because I couldn't find it anywhere around me so here it is! A bit overdue but hey at least I'm putting it up now. I believe she got it at Target. It retails for $10 and the polishes are small, maybe a typical mini size. They do take a while to dry though and maybe that is the problem with all ELF nailpolishes as these are the first nailpolishes I try from ELF. I have tried almost everything else from them but never got around to trying the nailpolishes and they are pretty and you get good coverage so that's a plus there! So onto the pictures. Sorry I didn't do swatches. 




Top L-R: Chic Confetti, Violet Velvet, Red-y or Not, Green Machine, Misty Haze, Sea Escape and Dazzle Diva
Bottom L-R: Gold Star, Cherry Bomb, Taupe Of The World, Smokey Brown, Desert Haze, Glamour Girl and Blushing Beauty.
L-R: Glamour Girl, Red-Y or Not, Cherry Bomb and Violet Velvet

Desert Haze, Green Machine, Sea Escape, Misty Haze and Dazzle Diva
Blushing Beauty, Chic Confetti, Gold Star, Taupe Of The World and Smokey Brown

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed this! And if you have this let me know how you felt about it!
XOXO
~Belem~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment