Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rainbows!


   So today I did this rainbow inspired look using the Manly 120 eyeshadow palette. I thought I'd have fun with my makeup today since yesterday I had to do a more neutral eye since my son had a doctor's appointment. Hey at least I got a comment on my look today, the cashier at the store said my eyeshadow looked cool! So yay me! 

 


Below are some closeups of the look I created.





Please excuse the brows haha :)



1.) I used the brown eyeshadow lightly on my crease for a blending color.
2.) I then added the lime green eyeshadow on the inner 1/3 of my eyelid.
3.) I added the yellow next to the green and blended them out together so they look well blended.
4.) I added the neon orange next and blended it in with they yellow so they looked blended.
5.) I went in with the dark purple eyeshadow to define and kind of cut my crease.
6.) I used the pinkish purple to blend out the dark purple and for more definition.
7.) I then used the blue on my lower lash line to give it some more color.
8.) I finished it all off with Jordana felt tip eyeliner in Black, L'Oreal Bare Naturale mascara in black and in my water line I just have Wet n Wild's eye liner in black set with black eyeshadow.
9.) Finally for my lips I just have Rimmel's Airy Fairy.





Hope you enjoyed this post. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment